Our Family of restaurants is expanding and we want you!
We are looking for resourceful Restaurant Managers to be responsible for meeting our restaurants revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Organize and supervise shifts; enforce policies and procedures
- Appraise personnel's performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements, maintain inventory, and control costs
- Successfully promote and publicize the brand
- Proven work experience in a restaurant as an hourly employee or manager, or have worked for a major retail or grocery chain
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant software
- Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills
- Education beyond high school a plus
- Willing to transfer to another location, if necessary.